The world-famous aerial demonstration team is scheduled to practice in Colorado Springs before the big performance.
- The Thunderbirds will arrive in Colorado Springs on May 27 and fly over the Academy for a site survey around 11:30 a.m.
- The team will practice their full performance over Falcon Stadium on Tuesday, May 28 from 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Falcon Stadium and Falcon Stadium parking lots will be closed to the public during the practice.
As mandated by the Federal Aviation Administration, the Santa Fe Trail and roads under the show area will be closed during practice times and the graduation performance.
The following roads will be closed from 8:30 a.m. - noon on Tuesday, May 28; and from 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 30:
- Stadium Blvd - from Tri-intersection Bridge to Parade Loop
- Community Center Drive - from Stadium Blvd. to E. Douglass Drive
- Academy Drive - from Stadium Drive to Falcon Club
- The Santa Fe Trail from Tri-intersection Bridge to Parade Lopp
The times are subject to change depending upon unknown circumstances.
The public is reminded to not stop along Interstate 25 to watch the performances.