Happy Easter everyone, here's some facts you may or may not know about Easter delights, mostly chocolate of course
1. Almost two-thirds of Americans say they'll either make or eat deviled eggs this weekend.
2. Two-thirds of people say they'll make an Easter basket this year.
3. 85% of parents are planning to limit how much candy their kids eat on Easter. I guess the rest say anything goes?
4. 34% of people say their favorite Easter tradition is spending time with family. 20% say it's hunting for Easter eggs . . . and only 18% say it's the religious aspects.
5. 8% of people think the best part of Easter is eating.
6. And finally, three out of four people bite the EARS first when they're eating a chocolate bunny.