Starting this Saturday the 29th you can take your Christmas tree to any one of the following locations for recycling, it's only a $5 donation to do so and you'll be helping our environment, our community and yourself, that's called a win-win-win!! Remember to remove all decorations before bring your tree over!
Tree and donations will be accepted at the following locations between 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on December 29-30 and January 5-6 at:
- Baptist Road Trailhead (Baptist Road & Old Denver Highway)
- Falcon Trailhead (SW of Woodmen Road & McLaughlin Road)
- Cottonwood Creek Park (Dublin Blvd. & Montarbor Drive)
- Sky Sox Stadium (Barnes Road & Tutt Blvd.)
- Rock Ledge Ranch (Gateway Road & 30th Street)
- Memorial Park (Pikes Peak Avenue & Union Blvd.)
trees and donations can also be made at Rocky Top Resources on 1755 E. Las Vegas Street from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturdays from December 26-28 and January 2-31. They're closed on Sundays
Happy recycling and HAPPY 2019!!!