I don't need to tell you that news is mostly bad these days on the TV and even social media. So, I have made it my mission everyday, until this all ends, to find at least five good news stories to share with you on my show, on social media, and right here on my blog.
Here are the five for March 26th -
- Budweiser's sports marketing budget this year was $5 million. And yesterday they announced they're donating ALL of it to the American Red Cross.
- Starbucks just announced they're giving all healthcare workers and first responders FREE COFFEE from now until May 3rd.
- There's a new trend called "bear hunts," where you put a teddy bear in your window so kids can walk by and count how many they find. It's based on a popular children's book called "We're Going on a Bear Hunt".
- Texas Roadhouse CEO gives up salary until January of 2021 to pay front-line employees during COVID-19 outbreak. Last year his total earnings were $1.3 million
- Drew Brees and his wife are donating $5 million to those in need amid the outbreak in Louisiana.