A Huge Animatronic T-Rex Caught Fire in Colorado

On Thursday in Colorado, a life-sized, animatronic Tyrannosaurus Rex at the Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience amusement park burst into flames, supposedly due to an electrical malfunction. 

“We knew he had a temper, but today he blew his top," the park's owner, Zach Reynolds, joked to the AP. 

He hopes to have a replacement installed by summer, but takes solace in the fact that the 24-foot-tall fake creature's demise "made for some spectacular imagery."

It also gave the poor kids who were there some incredible nightmares, I am sure... 

Shawn Patrick

Shawn Patrick

Want to know more about Shawn Patrick? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Big 97.9! Read more


Content Goes Here