Peeps are in the same category as candy corn to me... Candy that tastes like nothing but pure sugar. However, the folks at Peeps are taking a page out of Oreo's playbook and mixing things up with a bunch of new flavors in time for Easter...
1. Sour cherry, available at grocery stores.
2. Neapolitan, at Target.
3. Lemon sherbet dipped in fudge, at Target.
4. Orange sherbet dipped in fudge, at Target.
5. Pancakes and syrup, at Kroger.
6. And three mystery flavors, available at Walmart.
All of these new flavors should hit those stores soon, but I still don't really have an urge to go out and get any... Do you?