Studies say the average American will eat about 4,500 calories during their Thanksgiving meal. That's a lot...
In terms of calories, you would basically have to run from NoCo to Denver to burn off the whole meal.
But thanks to the good folks at Denver's Channel 2 News, we know how much you'd have to do to burn off each menu item also:
- 4 oz. turkey = jump rope for 2 hours and 20 minutes
- ½ cup stuffing = 10 minutes of stair running
- ½ cup mashed potatoes with ¼ cup gravy = 150 burpees
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce = 60 push ups
- 6 oz. red wine = 35-minute walk
- 1 slice pumpkin pie = 60 minutes of yoga
- 1 slice apple pie = 5k run