Sunday's Denver Broncos game was one to forget. After 394 games where they scored at least a point, the second longest streak in the history of the NFL, the team was shutout by the Los Angeles Chargers.
The last time the Broncos were shutout was also in Los Angeles as lost to the LA Raiders on Nov. 22, 1992.
The Denver Channel did a little research and found out this was what life was like back then:
- The number one song was "I Will Always Love You."
- The top comedy TV show was "Roseanne."
- The top movie that weekend was "Home Alone 2."
- The average gas price per gallon was $1.10.
- The president was George H. W. Bush.
- The top selling kids toy was the Super Soaker.
- A ticket to that game, in the ninth row of the first level, was $22.
By the way, the Broncos finished 8-8 that season... They may be lucky to finish that good at this pace this season.