Pumpkin Spice Air Freshener Causes Haz-Mat Scene

It just barely became fall officially, and people are already getting sick of pumpkin spice... Literally! 

On Thursday, a hazmat team was called to a parochial school in Baltimore after an unusual smell on the building's third floor started making people sick. 

While investigators went so far as to test the Cristo Rey Jesuit High School for toxins, it turns out the culprit was just a pumpkin spice air freshener. 

Two adults and two students reportedly experienced nausea thanks to the pumpkin spice.

I get it, this happens to me every time my wife has a PSL from Starbucks. 

Shawn Patrick

Shawn Patrick

Want to know more about Shawn Patrick? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Big 97.9! Read more

title

Content Goes Here