We're constantly redefining what "cool" means. Wearing a leather jacket and not giving a crap used to be cool. Now you need to be WOKE and only wear clothes made of sustain-ably sourced cotton.
A new survey gave people a huge list of stuff and asked if each one was "cool" or not. Here are 10 unexpected things that are now cool in 2018 . . .
1. Reusable coffee cups and water bottles.
2. Maintaining a balanced diet.
3. Staying in instead of going out. Also, dinner parties made the list.
4. Working from home.
5. Knowing how to cook things from scratch.
6. Cutting back on your drinking.
9. Helping your family.
10. Android phones.