The new song, "Born Here Live Here Die Here" is a tribute to Bryan's hometown of Leesburg, Georgia. Jameson Rodgers, Josh Thompson and Jake Mitchell are the co-writers behind the song that Bryan says he connects to on a personal level.
"The second I heard ‘Born Here Live Here Die Here’ it related to me- how I grew up, how I have so many roots and so many ties to my hometown, and being tied to your hometown is very important in country music," Bryan told People. "I fell in love with the song right away and now we have an album and tour derived from this song — it’s pretty amazing."
Bryan's new album, set for release on April 24, is his first record since 2017's What Makes You Country. "I’m proud of this new music and I’m really excited to get it out," he said.
This summer, the country singer will embark on his "Proud To Be Right Here Tour" in support of his new album. The tour will kick off on May 28 in Cincinnati, Ohio running through October 10 in San Bernardino, California. Special guests Morgan Wallen, Caylee Hammack and Runaway June are set to accompany Bryan on the journey.
The cover art for Born Here, Live Here, Die Here can be seen below along with the complete track list.
Luke Bryan's Born Here Live Here Die Here Tracklisting:
1. "Knockin’ Boots" (Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite, Gordie Sampson)
2. "What She Wants Tonight" (Luke Bryan, Ross Copperman, Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite)
3. "Born Here Live Here Die Here" (Jake Mitchell, Jameson Rodgers, Josh Thompson)
4. "One Margarita" (Michael Carter, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)
5. "Too Drunk to Drive" (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
6. "Build Me a Daddy" (Jake Mitchell, Josh Thompson, Brett Tyler)
7. "Little Less Broken" (Michael Carter, Lindsay Rimes, Matt Rogers)
8. "For a Boat" (Randy Montana, Josh Thompson, Mike Walker)
9. "Where Are We Goin’" (Luke Bryan, Brent Cobb)
10. "Down to One" (Dallas Davidson, Justin Ebach, Kyle Fishman)
Photo: Getty Images